We are seeking a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst to join our team! You will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities of SEO projects.
- Management of SEO Clients.
- On-page optimizations on a daily basis.
- SEM / SEO Campaign analysis, reporting, and optimization
- Use Google Analytics and internal reporting for optimizing and improving performance of PPC/SEM campaign
- Previous experience in web marketing or other related fields
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization
- General understanding of Internet and website standards
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
You will have the ability to work with like-minded subject matter experts.
Salary 10k +
Yearly Paid Holidays (increases with years of service)
Free snacks and coffee
BEFORE YOU APPLY
This is a FULL TIME position. No freelancer or part-time applicants will be considered.
Please Fill Following Form
Email your CV at email@example.com