Providing relevant content containing keywords for websites, social media, and blogs for a specific target audience which requires a different type and level of content.
Duties and responsibilities
- All writing must be professional language and tone, correct grammar, proper capitalization, correct sentence structure, readability, and clarity.
- Create writing to inform the reader, and to promote the company, product, or service described in the website.
- Produce content that is smart in its use of keywords and is focused on search engine optimization (SEO).
- Create content that allows the site visitors to get the information they want quickly.
- Create unique, useful, and compelling content on a topic primarily for the readers and not just for the search engines.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Work the assigned schedule and comply with the company’s timekeeping policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with an understanding of the special requirements of writing for the Web and social media, such as the use of keywords, hyperlinks, navigation, and the importance of brevity.
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with designers, and webmasters.
- Good organizational skills to collate material from multiple sources and produce web content within tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in an editorial or Web-related position preferred.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Strong work ethic, high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
You will have the ability to work with like-minded subject matter experts.
Salary 15k +
Yearly Paid Holidays (increases with years of service)
Free snacks and coffee
BEFORE YOU APPLY
This is a FULL TIME position. No freelancer or part-time applicants will be considered.
Email your CV at email@example.com